ETH Zurich is looking for an aspiring scholar who is laced with career ambitions in academic research. ETH Zurich is on its way to looking for International PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics. The university is among the world’s leading universities which now offers PhD positions for international candidates to submit their applications for. If you are interested in applying, you may check the details and submit the applications for these announced PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics. Let’s find out details.
Information about PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics
Studying in Switzerland always entices the most, and all students from all corners of the world are inclined towards studying there. Switzerland has a number of world-renowned and high-ranked universities. As far as the research activities are concerned, they are done and have the potential to talk big about.
ETH Zurich now seeks applications for PhD positions available in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics. There is no doubt that ETH Zurich is famous for its research environment in the world. Therefore, these research-based positions will be interesting also.
Brief Description of PhD Positions
Let’s now find out the details in a brief manner as under:
University: ETH Zurich
Available Program: PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline: 31st January 2023
About ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
Being one of the most popular and world’s leading universities, ETH Zurich is famous for its specializations in science and technology. The university is known for its exceptional education, direct transfer of new knowledge into society, and cutting-edge fundamentals. ETH Zurich is located in the heart of Europe. The university works to develop solutions for the world challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Students with MBA degrees are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants should possess an MSc, MPhil, or MA degree in the areas of business administration or computer science, or in relevant fields like mathematics, psychology, physics, engineering, or statistics.
- The applicant should have a passionate affinity with Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence and also has a background in statistics.
- The candidates need to possess (gained) experience in field research and have obtained experience in an agile workplace and can showcase strong business-centric capabilities and skills of stakeholder management.
- They should be well-versed in English (both spoken and written).
- They should be laced with a strong interest in enjoying researching and writing, developing research skills, and should be eager.
- They should be learning-oriented and self-directed and would love to make collaborations with teams, and have a passionate interest in contemporary issues in organizations and management.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- ETH Fully Funded Research Fellowships in Switzerland
- Dutch Government Scholarships for International Students
The successful candidates will be offered competitive salary conditions. The funding, they receive, will last at least three years.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 31st January 2023.
How to Apply for PhD Positions in Artificial Intelligence and People Analytics
Interested candidates should be aware of the documents which need to be submitted along with the application. Let’s check them out below:
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume) – should be one to two pages
- Cover Letter (motivating your interest in this position)
- Transcripts and University Diplomas
- Reference Letter (at least one)
- Master Thesis and Other Research Papers
You are also advised to visit the official website to learn all details about this position before applying for this opportunity.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: