For those seeking opportunities abroad, there is a giant facility waiting for them to avail. The applications are open and invited for The Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) Programme in Switzerland. This program offers undergraduate and graduate students the interesting opportunity to obtain their first research experience in a field of their choice. This fellowship opportunity offered by ETH’s Computer Science Department will take place during the summer time (two months of summer), and is open to international students. The computer science department of ETH is determined and committed to enhancing diversity in the field of computer science.
Details about The Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) Programme
The fellowship program invites applications from the students from the world. The pivotal part of this research fellowship to be conducted at ETH Zurich is devoted to doing research in one of the available fields.
Brief Description about ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship
Following is the brief description about this fellowship program to be done ins Switzerland.
Program: ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship
Duration: 2 Months
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline of Applications: 15th December 2022
Time Frame of Fellowship Program
The time frame of this program will be from 1st July to 31st August. Fellowship’s time and duration is fixed to cover the complete two months of July and August.
Research opportunities available at ETH are mentioned as under:
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Computer Systems
- Intelligent Interactive Systems and Physical Computing
- Theory and Algorithms
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual Computing
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Summer Fellowship for International Students
To be considered for this fellowship, you need to meet the eligibility standards (mentioned as under). Bachelor’s and Master’s students from the world with an expected graduation date earliest during the semester of spring the year post (after) the two-month fellowship.
- There is no restriction on nationality, everyone (all students) from the world is eligible to apply.
- The applicant should be enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely relevant area (such as mathematics, electrical engineering, physics).
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 2 years of education in Bachelor’s.
- The program will be done/conducted in English.
Also Visit: University of Adelaide Scholarships in Australia
The financial coverage (amount to be conferred) will cover the housing and living expenses of the students. Let’s find out the details as under:
- The amount provided to be used for the coverage of housing and living costs (as mentioned above).
- Travel and visa expenditures will also be covered. Selected students may claim the costs of travel against the receipts at the start of the program.
- Selected fellows will also find the chance to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer in addition to the eye catchy mountainous landscape of Switzerland.
Required Documents for ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship
- CV/Resume (Europass format)
- Official transcript issued from your home university
- Personal statement/Letter of motivation
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Liverpool Humanitarian Scholarships
- An Opportunity from Arizona Awaits You
- GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarships
Deadline for Applications
The last date for applications submission is 15th December 2022.
How to Apply for The Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) Programme
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: