You may now apply for the scholarships at Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. Applications are being invited now. RANEPA has started offering the scholarships for all international students for Master Degree Programs. If you are chosen, you will be enrolled to study free of cost. Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) offers you full tuition fee waiver and partial scholarships with accommodation and monthly allowance. This is a Russian Government Scholarship and all international students are eligible to apply. There is no need to provide IELTS or TOEFL test scores, but if you have with you, it will surely generate a good impact on your application. No Application Fee is required at all. Old age students can too now have a chance to apply for this Russian Scholarship 2020. 18 to 45 years of applicants can lodge their application for this program.
Details for Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration Scholarship
Degree: MSC Degree/MBA/MPA
Duration: Maximum 2 Years
Eligible Nationalities: Open for All
Value: Full Tuition Fee Waiver/ Partial Tuition Fee Waiver with Accommodation and Small Allowance for Best candidates
Apply Now for GCF Fully Funded Internship in South Korea
Below is what you will get once chosen for the scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Small Monthly Stipend
- Tuition fee waiver scholarship from 10 to 40%
- You will get an opportunity to stay on campus dormitory
RANEPA Master Scholarship in Russia offers below mentioned programs to apply for:
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Project Management – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in International Business – full and partial scholarships
• MSc in Global Public Policy – only partial scholarships
Also Apply for Denmark Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
You must need to know what is the criteria you need to meet before applying to this scholarship.
- You age must be between 18 – 45.
- Undergraduate Degree Diploma or confirmation paper from current University that student’s study will be finished and the diploma will be awarded before September 2020.
- English Language requirement (if any) English B2 (upper-intermediate)
- NO IELTS or TOEFL needed, but it gives you more edge in your application.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
Documents Needed for the Application
By the time, you begin your application procedure, you need to have these (below) documents with you as they are needed to present with the application.
- A scanned copy of your passport along with a notarized translation into Russian.
- University diploma (you must have a state-approved degree or higher education — a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree) along with the notarized translation into Russian.
- University transcript of courses along with the notarized translation into Russian.
- HIV/AIDS test (original report along with a notarized translation into Russian).
Deadline for Application
For partial scholarships, deadline is 15th July 2020 and for full scholarships, the deadline is 10th April 2020.
How to Apply For Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration Scholarships?
The process is simple and mentioned as under:
For Partial Scholarship: fill online application at the link mentioned below with Partial Scholarships
For Full Scholarship: You need to prepare the above-mentioned required documents coupled with Motivation Letter. Make a zip file of all the documents and send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send this before 10th April 2020.