Applications are now open for Concordia University Scholarships. Popular Canadian university Concordia University offers these scholarships to all international students who like to receive study from abroad. The most interesting thing about these scholarships is that they are for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, Diploma and Certificate programs. Thus it means all levels of students are going to be benefited from these fabulous scholarships. The medium of instruction will be English. Canada is a beautiful and eye pleasing country and carries world famous universities – Concordia is one of them. It is a research university. Due to COVID-19, Concordia University has canceled English proficiency scores meaning that there is no need of IELTS, TOEFL or any relevant test.
Portugal has started offering Digital Nomad visas to international people. You may be eligible to make applications for. Check Details.
For international students, there are more than 600 study programs available to international students and Canadian nationals. Concordia University Scholarships are available in all subjects, so you have wider chances to choose the exact subject for your studies. The cost at almost all Canadian universities is affordable as compared to other universities of the world.
In Concordia University, plenty of scholarships are also available such as Concordia University External Scholarships, Concordia University Merit Scholarships and many other financial grants. Visit its website to learn in detail.
Details about Concordia University Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- Name of the University: Concordia University
- Programs Available: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma and Certificate
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline of Application: 1st September 2020
Since people are also interested in studying in the US, for those University of Hawaii offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students.
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Fields of Study
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Financial Benefits of Concordia University Scholarships
At the time of admission in the university, you will be offered competitive funding packages. These will be offered to all new students so that they can just focus on their research and studies. Let’s check out the details:
- New: 2020-2021 – $10,000 to top Concordian undergraduate graduate entrance scholarships
- $14,000 (per annum) offered to Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships for 4 years
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: $39,280 (approx.) – tuition fee payment at the Quebec rate.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship: $10,000
All the applicants from around the world will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships through individual faculty’s graduate admission office.
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Among many scholarships, the university also offers ‘top-up’ funding to indigenous graduate students who have been conferred with the scholarships. Annually, university offers 10 doctoral and 20 masters’ scholarships each of them valued at $10,000 – doctoral scholarship offers the applicants $10,000 per year for 4 years.
Step-Wise Application Completion for Scholarship
You need to follow simple steps to make your applications for international students. Follow below steps for the application completion.
- Select a program
- Check the requirements
- For graduates, find a supervisor
- Apply – make your application
- New students – start preparing for the first year
Eligibility for the Scholarship
In order to be eligible for Concordia University Scholarships, the students need to fulfill below mentioned criteria.
- You need to be an international student or a Canadian student
- You need to be enrolled into full-time program throughout the study
- Concordia University has cancelled the English proficiency requirement such as IELTS/TOEFL this year due to COVID-19. But check with them if they are accepting some other tests.
For Graduate Program Requirements: CLICK HERE
For Undergraduate Program Requirements: CLICK HERE
Malta government has eased students’ requirements on visa issuance, with new rules students are more relaxed to do jobs while studying. Check details.
Deadline for Application
Hurry up, as the application submission time is fast approaching. The deadline for making the application is 1st September 2020.
How to Apply for Concordia University Scholarships
The procedure is simply online for undergraduate and graduate and even for other programs. To apply for the programs and to read more details, click the official pages of the university below.
Visit our website grabascholarship.com for regular posts on fully funded scholarships, internships and conferences. Follow us for regular updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin