Are you seeking the best universities in the UK for your higher degrees? If yes, then you should now be ready to study in the UK, as you will now find the best and top university in the United Kingdom. The University of Huddersfield is pleased to announce the best scholarship opportunities for international students so that they can put their focus on their studies to make a good career ahead. If you are planning for higher education in the UK, then you should now be all set to submit your applications for the University of Huddersfield Merit-Based Scholarships. Let’s now learn the details about this mammoth opportunity.
Information about University of Huddersfield Merit-Based Scholarships
Each year, the university welcomes students from all parts of the world who are a diverse range of backgrounds. The university provides various types of scholarships to offer extra financial help with the costs of study to eligible students. The merit-based scholarships are offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Brief Description of University of Huddersfield Scholarships for International Students
Let’s check out the details about this opportunity in a brief manner.
Country: United Kingdom
University: The University of Huddersfield
Program of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Master’s) Degrees
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: Not specified
About The University of Huddersfield (United Kingdom)
It is a public research university that is located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Although it has been functioning as a university since 1992, it has its origins in a series of institutions dating back to the nineteenth century. As far as the University of Huddersfield QS ranking is concerned, it holds 651 to 700 positions on the list.
If you want to be considered for this merit-based scholarship, you need to meet the eligibility standards mentioned as under:
- The applicants should be an international fee-paying student
- The applicants should be applying for a full-time postgraduate degree or an undergraduate degree
- The applicants should be fully self-funding their studies, which means they do not receive any kind of funding for your study program.
- For the postgraduate program: the applicants must have obtained at least 2.1 or its equivalent in their undergraduate degree and they also need to meet the English language plus academic entry requirements for their course.
- Master’s by Research programs are not held eligible for this scholarship opportunity (for this, the applicants should check the university’s research scholarships).
- Master’s with placement in the Huddersfield Business School is also not held eligible for this scholarship facility.
- Master’s with placement courses in the School of Computing and Engineering could be eligible for this opportunity providing that the confirmation of academic achievement.
Let’s Check Out the Conditions
If awarded the scholarship, you will be notified in your offer letter issued by the university.
International students, who are eligible, will be conferred with the scholarship for every year of their program excluding their placement year.
This scholarship opportunity – University of Huddersfield Merit-Based Scholarships will not be conferred alongside any other external scholarship of the university.
You need to check your acceptance letter (offer letter) for complete details of this opportunity which has been conferred and your fees.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
The university offers a merit-based scholarship amounting to up to £4,000 to all students of the world for a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Scholarships are provided based on the student’s academic achievements:
- The postgraduate student(s) will be awarded up to £3,000-£4,000 for every year of their study program.
- The undergraduate student(s) will be conferred with the amount of up to £2,000-£4,000 for every year of their program.
- For those students applying with a country of domicile of China, the full scholarship they receive is £2,000.
Deadline for Applications
There is no specific date for application submission has been mentioned on the website. For updated information, you should keep checking the official website.
How to Apply for University of Huddersfield Merit-Based Scholarships
There is no separate application required for the scholarship, you just need to apply to the university as normal. If you meet the eligibility criteria, your application for a scholarship will automatically be considered. If awarded a scholarship, your offer letter will convey the same. Visit the official website to learn all details and the application procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: