Here comes a brilliant opportunity for those who are on their way to finding student funding for their doctorate program. This funding facility is available at King’s College London in the United Kingdom. The Centre for Doctoral Studies (King’s College London) offers it, particularly for students submitting applications for the Joint PhD Programmes. The Joint PhD Scholarships are provided by the King’s Centre for Doctoral Studies for Joint PhD Programmes conducted between King’s College London and four of the college’s international partner universities for the academic year of 2023 to 2024. If interested, you may now submit your applications for the King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships 2023/24. Let’s find out details about the same.
Information about King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships 2023-24
The Joint PhD Programmes will be taken place at King’s College London and four of its partner universities mentioned as under:
- Humboldt University (Berlin)
- The University of Hong Kong
- The University of Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- The National University of Singapore
Brief Description Regarding Joint PhD Scholarships 2023-24
Let’s find out the details in a brief manner.
Program: Joint PhD Programmes
Subject Areas: Available in the guidance document
Funded By: Centre for Doctoral Studies – King’s College London
Study Mode: Postgraduate research
Financial Coverage: Higher funding
Deadline: 26th March 2023
About King’s College London (United Kingdom)
It is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It was launched by royal charter in 1829. It turned out to be one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. As far as the King’s College London ranking is concerned, it is ranked 37th on the QS World University Rankings Table of 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
Interested applicants, who would like to apply for the opportunity, must:
- Be due to start a full-time joint PhD programme conducted in collaboration between King’s College London and its four partner universities during the academic year of 2023-2024. To check the complete list of eligible programs, you need to check the guidance document.
- Have submitted applications for King’s College London as the home institution.
- Possess provisional agreement from supervisors at both partner universities and King’s College London.
- Have lodged the required materials of application by the deadline for funding including the travel plan form and references which you can obtain online or via the King’s Admissions Office.
- Prior to a formal admissions offer is made, the applications for this program (joint PhD programmes) have to be approved by both the partner universities and King’s College London. The procedure might take longer than happened for a single PhD program. Interested students are able to submit applications for the scholarship opportunity while their application is being taken into consideration to meet the defined deadline.
- Students need to consume their set study minimum time at the partner university (twelve months for the Humboldt, NUS, and USP partnerships and fifty percent of the complete time for the HKU partnership). Students are required to mention their potential periods of candidature in their travel plan form.
- Students have to read the terms and conditions mentioned in the guidance notes.
Note: If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you should then check the complete eligibility details on the official page of the scholarship.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- IELTS Course Scholarships for International Deserving Students
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships in Cyprus
Financial Coverage for Joint PhD Scholarships 2023-24
These are certainly the best PhD scholarships in the UK, which you may obtain if you are successful. Let’s check out the details about the financial coverage available to successful students. Successful students will be offered stipends, tuition fees, bench fees/research training, and support grants. Following are the details for financial coverage:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Stipend per annum. The rate is TBC (earlier it was £19,668 for the academic year of 2022-23)
- Research grant per annum of £1,500
Deadline to Submit the Applications
The last date to submit the applications for this opportunity is 26th March 2023. The last date to submit the references is 2nd April 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship (King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships 2023-24)
You need to apply by following the instructions mentioned on the official page. Read all details including the application process before submitting the applications.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Full Financial Coverage Available at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
Scholarships for International Students in Austria
Research Internships Available in Belgium
PhD Positions Offered in Switzerland for International Students