Don’t waste your time anymore and apply to University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships
International students – fasten your seat belts to avail the best opportunity to get awarded with international scholarships now. Well, University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships have come up and they are widely available in majority of the university’s schools. These scholarships are for non-EU students and will be awarded on the basis of students’ potential and academic excellence. Remember, these scholarships will be conferred to those who have applied for a full time postgraduate taught degrees or been offered a place in a postgraduate full time taught program at the University of Sussex. These are targeted to Masters Degrees.
Study Place: UK
Host University: University of Sussex
Deadline for Application: 1st May, 2019
Program Start Date: September 2019
Program’s Level and Fields of Studies:
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are for taught full-time Masters Programs. You can apply for every program at the university EXCEPT the below:
- Development Studies MA
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Early Years in Education MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- Poverty and Development MA
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
- Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School
How Many Scholarships:
25 scholarships are being offered.
These will be offered for one academic year.
50% tuition fee will be reduced in an academic year.
You need to make it sure that you are a non-EU candidate and be classified yourself as an overseas for fee purposes. You need to accept a place offered by the university as a full time eligible masters for September 2019 intake. A student has to have excellent grades such as UK first class or its equivalent. You also need to have clearer set goals.
How to Apply?
In order to be considered for University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships, you need to lodge your application before 1st May, 2019 for September 2019 intake. Click the below button for applying and reading complete details at university’s website.APPLY NOW