If you are seeking how to get scholarships in Canada, then get ready to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships for graduate programs to study in the beautiful Canada. The university has now started accepting the applications from all international applicants, who seek financial aid for pursuing their higher studies. These are funded scholarships, thus you will be provided with utter financial coverage. The students can apply for fulltime Master’s degree and PhD degree programs. University of Saskatchewan is offering more than 100 fields of study to be studied at 17 diverse colleges and schools.
Details about University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships
Together with these Canada scholarships being offered at the University of Saskatchewan, the university also assists the scholars to get assistantship and fellowships for their financial and career needs. To let you know that it is a public university and a leading one among the top universities of the country. On world rankings, it sits on 301 to 400 place and on Canada rankings, it comes up on 13 to 18 spots.
More Details about the Canada Scholarships Offered at University of Saskatchewan
A number of fields are offered at the university such as curriculum studies, art & art history, education, marketing, indigenous studies, music and many others. For Masters and PhD programs, in addition to the routine scholarships for which the applications are being invited these days, there are a variety of other funding resources and scholarships available for the students which the university offers for student aid.
Country Name: Canada
University’s Name: University of Saskatchewan
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline of Applications: 22nd February 2021
Duration of the Programs
Well, there is a specified duration for the programs under which the financial aid will be given to the selected students:
For Masters: 2 years
For PhD: 3 years
Field of Study Available for International Students
Before you begin with the applications for the scholarships, it is suggested to check your field if it is available there or not.
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Financial Coverage for University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships
The university offers good financial coverage for student aid that includes:
- Master’s scholarships: you will receive $16,000 for up to 2 years.
- Doctorate scholarships: you will receive $20,000 for up to 3 years.
- In addition to the above student aid, all students will also be able to get assistance from the professors in conducting research projects.
Eligibility Criteria for These Canada Scholarships
The fact remains that you need to undergo the eligibility criteria if you like to avail these scholarships. Below mentioned is the eligibility, you need to fulfill in order to be awarded with the scholarship.
- You need to be an international student.
- A candidate has to be under processing of admission or to be admitted in a full-time graduate degree program at UGS.
- Before applying to this scholarship program, a candidate must be either in the 1st year of his master’s or PhD degree program at UGS.
- The applicant needs to have at least an 80% average as a prospective or continuing student.
Deadline for Applications
It is suggested to apply well before the deadline to be at safe side. As for the last date of the applications submission, it is 22nd February 2021.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships
For making applications for Canada scholarships for international students, you need to visit the official website of the University of Saskatchewan. Click to APPLY.
Follow Us on Social Platforms for Instant Updates on Fully Funded Scholarships