There is no doubt that the students from around the world like to study in Russia and they wait for the scholarships to take place so that they can apply for their respective degrees and subjects. Well, now it is the time to apply for the scholarships, as Russian Government Scholarship 2021 is out for international students. There are around 1500 scholarships for Masters and PhD programs to pursue the studies in Russia. Under this scholarship, students can study at any university in Russia. The name of this scholarship is ‘Open Doors Scholarship Russia’. These scholarships are offered in collaboration with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Chosen students are granted free study at any university in Russia.
Russia is the largest country of the world and the education quality is worthwhile. Under these scholarships, only the outstanding students from the world are chosen to pursue their education in Russia at degree level. The students have the option to choose any university out of 500 Russian universities including 21 leading ones. The language of instruction or the medium of instruction at the universities is either Russian or English (depending on the program and the university). This scholarship is available in all academic fields.
Details about Russian Government Scholarship 2021
This year 15,000 Russian scholarships for international students are being offered. The biggest and massive benefit of this scholarship is of course the free tuition. You may be eligible for a stipend as well (check with your chosen university). Russia’s education system is marvelous and the country has the largest educated population in the world. More than half of the population in Russia has higher education qualifications. More than 200,000 students from around 168 countries arrive in Russia at Russian universities. Russian degrees are recognized world over.
- Country: Russia
- Program: Masters and PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline for Application: 10th December 2020
Available Subjects at Russian Universities for the Scholarship
For both Masters and PhD programs, the students have many options to choose from. Check out the below academic fields.
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
Financial Benefits and Coverage
Let’s learn what financial benefits and coverage the scholarship gives to the students.
- Since all the academic expenses will be borne by the state and the Government, there is no application fee for making the applications for the scholarships.
- If you win the competition, it means you will get direct entry into the Masters and a PhD program without taking the entrance examination.
- Medium of instruction is not an issue at all, since you may have the program either in English or Russian.
- Students will be provided with a stipend also.
Eligibility Criteria for Russian Government Scholarship 2021
If you like to study in Russia, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. For open door Russian scholarship program, the application criterion is easy. Nonetheless, the students need to keep in mind some specification, which are mentioned as under:
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree or you are on way to complete a Bachelor degree program
- You may apply for the competition if you are an international student
- Students may apply for the competition if they are stateless
- The Russian citizens who are living abroad may also apply for this prestigious competition
Russian Government Scholarship 2020 Deadline
Well, 10th December 2020 has been set as the deadline for Russian Government Scholarship 2021. Results for the scholarships will be announced on 25th December 2020.
How to Apply?
The procedure is simple and online. You need to complete the online application step by step. Click on Apply Here for your application submission.