Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship Announced for International Students (Fully Funded)
Time to get prepared and apply for latest scholarship opportunity for all students of the world. Start preparing your applications for submission for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship. Applications are being accepted by Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022. The scholarship scheme is funded by the foreign ministry of Brunei. It is a fully funded opportunity for those who are selected. The opportunity is offered for full-time programs namely Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Master’s degrees. All relevant expenditures will be covered if chosen. So, make a gripping application if you like to win this prestigious opportunity.
Information about Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
Under this scholarship opportunity, all international students are eligible to apply for the programs mentioned above. This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity where your all-relevant expenditures will be covered by the Government of Brunei. There is no application fee involved to apply for this facility.
There are no English language requirements such as providing IELTS/TOEFL test scores (but you are advised to check with the relevant university or institution you are going to apply for under Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, the relevant institution or university will confirm you regrading this condition).
The academic year (for this scholarship opportunity) will commence from July/August this year i.e., 2022. Almost all academic fields of study are available, but the applicants are required to check their desired course or subject/field at the relevant university’s website before applying.
Similar Opportunity: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
Brief Description about Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022
Brief description about the scholarship is presented for the ease of everyone. Let’s check it out below:
Universities: 4 Major Universities of Brunei
Programs: Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Master’s Degrees
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 15th February 2022
Duration of Scholarship
As for the duration of these scholarships, it is mentioned as under:
Diploma Programs: 3 years
Undergraduate Programs: 4 years full-time (8 semesters)
Master’s Programs: One year and two years
Relevant Scholarship: Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
The citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries, can apply for this scholarship. Let’s now check out the eligibility standards:
- The age bracket is between 18 to 25 years for undergraduate and diploma programs.
- For postgraduate programs, the age should not exceed from 35 on 31st July 2022.
- This opportunity is not for the permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
Financial Benefits for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
It is a fully funded opportunity for all international students who want to study in Brunei. Their expenditures will be covered, if chosen. Following are the financial benefits:
- Tuition fees exemption including acceptance, registration, examination and orientation fees.
- Monthly stipend (personal allowance) of BND$500.00
- An economy class return airfare
- Monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00
- Accommodation (residence) at the Residential College of the University or Polytechnic
- Annual book allowance of BND$600.00
- Comprehensive insurance allowance (covers the entire duration of the scholarship)
- Baggage allowance – awarded for the shipment of the recipient’s personal effects to his or her country of origin/country of domicile when the program gets complete at the maximum amount of:
- BND$250.00 to a country within the region of ASEAN.
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the region of ASEAN.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Dal Sasso Family Scholarships by Monash University in Australia
- King’s College London Offers Scholarships to Study in UK
- TDTU Scholarships in Vietnam for International Students
Universities Participating in This Scholarship Scheme
The students may study at the one of the following four universities participating in Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for Foreign Students.
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
Available Fields of Study
There is a large quantity of fields for studying available under Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2022. The applicants are required to visit the universities’ websites, and check their required programs and subjects.
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan
- Politeknik Brunei
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for the applications is 15th February 2022.
How to Apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
The application process is simple and you can apply online. If you are interested and like to apply, visit the official website.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: