Get ready to make your applications for King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship targeted to all international students. The college invites applications from the interested international applicants who like to further their postgraduate studies at world’s most prestigious institute in England. It is a public research university of high value and holds remarkable position on world top universities’ chart. Many big names have been graduated from King’s College London most notables being Florence Nightingale, Desmond Tutu, Virginia Woolf, Roosalind Frankiln and many others.
Details of King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship
The university offers a variety of programs in various fields. King’s College London has worth and is highly regarded in the fields of law, humanities, sciences and other social sciences. The college has a giant history and is considered to be one of the oldest and prestigious research universities in the UK. It has excellent teaching and cutting-edge research. It is ranked 10th for social impact. You may find more than 180 internationally recognized courses to choose from. The education at this college is exceptional and prepares the students for successful careers.
Other Details of the Scholarship
- University Name: King’s College London
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationalities: All international students
- Number of Scholarships: 4
- Program Level: PhD
King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship offers four PhD (fully funded) studentships (scholarships). Below are the perks to be awarded to successful students:
- Home/EU Tuition fees
- An annual stipend of approximately £17,285
- Generous yearly conference and training grant
- Additional paid teaching opportunities
In order to apply and before making the application, you need to understand the eligibility criteria for this scholarship very carefully. Go on reading the requirements:
- All international students can apply
- You need to have a master’s degree with at least merit and a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject
- You need to demonstrate your proficiency in English language by showing IELTS result with overall 7.0 band with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- UK/EU applicants will be suitable for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance
- Non-EU students (international candidates) might also apply for full award but they have to fund the difference in fees between UK/EU and international fees themselves
You need to attach below mentioned documents with your application.
- Degree of pre-qualification
- Academic transcripts and awards copies
- IELTS certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport Copy
Application Procedure for King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship
For applying to this PhD program, the applicants need to apply for the fund after booking their place in the PhD program offered at the college. Once you get registered as a PhD student, you may apply by sending the below documents at this email email@example.com
- A letter of interest of up to three pages in length outlining your background, interest and research skills related to the topic, and how you satisfy the requirements described above.
- A detailed CV
- A writing sample of no more than 20 pages
- Two academic reference letters, recently dated
For complete details and to learn about the scholarship in detail, click the link below.