The University of Melbourne in Australia offers Graduate Research Scholarships to all international students of the world. It is a mammoth opportunity that turns out to be pretty much helpful and great for the students. There are 600 fully funded graduate research scholarships University of Melbourne Australia offers to students in the world. This is one of the biggest and brilliant opportunities for those seeking to study abroad with fully funded opportunity. The scholarship is available to exceptional students undertaking graduate research at the university.
Check: University of Trier Scholarships in Germany for International Students
Information about Graduate Research Scholarships
You need to not put a separate application for the scholarship, as there is no application required. You will automatically be considered for the scholarship. The benefit type will be general allowance and fee remission. The scholarship is not only for international applicants, but is also for domestic (Australian) citizens.
The total value for this research scholarships Australia is 100% fee remission and up to $110,000. More details about the scholarship are mentioned as follows:
Host Country: Australia
University Name: University of Melbourne
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarships Availability: 600 Scholarships (approximately)
Study Areas: All
Deadline for Applications: 31st October 2021
Also Check: List of Fully Funded Scholarships Offered Around the World
Financial Benefits for Graduate Research Scholarships
There is good number of financial benefits attached to the University of Melbourne scholarships for international students 2021.
- Stipend and Fee Offset Scholarship – Full fee offset will be offered to the students undertaking Masters by Research for up to two years or they will be provided with the scholarship for up to four years for the students of doctoral program.
- For students of Masters by Research, the living allowance amounting $31,200 per year pro rata (2021 full-time study rate) will be given for the period of two years (up to). For the students of doctoral programs, the living allowance will be given for the period of 3.5 years.
- Chosen students will also be awarded with relocation grant of $2000. It will be offered to those students who move from states or territories other than Victoria.
- $3000 relocation grant will be offered to the students who move from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) single membership will be provided to international students who require a student visa to enter and study in Australia.
- Fee Offset Scholarships – The full fee offset will be awarded for up to two years to the students who undertake a Masters by Research or will be given for up to four years to those students who undertake a doctoral degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Research Scholarships
You need to prove your eligibility for Master by Research scholarship Australia and PhD scholarships offered by University of Melbourne.
To be considered for this marvelous opportunity offered by one of the finest and top ranked universities of the world, the applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Let’s find out the eligibility criteria below:
- You must have applied for a graduate research program at the university and you need to meet the entry requirements for the research degree.
- Or you should be presently enrolled at the university in a graduate research degree.
- Selection Criteria for Graduate Research Scholarships
- As for the domestic students, who are enrolled in a Master by Research or Doctoral program at the university, will be offered a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
- As for Graduate Research Scholarships, they are offered to both domestic and international students and provide them with a stiped along with fee offset on the basis of the students’ academic merit. Eligible students are checked and ranked as per their good achievements in academics (in their last completed degree) and according to their research potential in the field of study. Other factors taken into consideration include relevant professional experience, research, referred publications, specialist medical qualifications and others. For details, check at the official page of the scholarship.
Visit: Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia for International Students
Conditions of Scholarships
Graduate Research Scholarships are subject to Terms and Conditions. Check HERE.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for applications submission for the scholarships is 31st October 2021.
How to Apply for Graduate Research Scholarships
The application process is simple. Read all instructions very carefully mentioned on the official page, and then apply accordingly. Visit the Official Page designated for Graduate Research Scholarships at University of Melbourne for details and application process.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Stanford University Offers Scholarships to International & US Students
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
State Islamic University Indonesia Offers Scholarships to International Students
Human Resource Scholarships in Japan for International Students
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Germany