Studying in Europe is not a dream anymore for all of you, as the scholarships have been announced for you. Belgium Government Scholarships for the year 2021-2022 are out for you. Belgium government has started accepting the applications for these fully funded scholarships from the students across the world to study their Masters degrees and training courses. There are 150 scholarships reserved for Masters Programs and 70 are set for short training courses. The purpose behind offering these scholarships is to develop students’ skills.
There is absolutely no need to get worried about your subject areas since these scholarships cover almost all academic fields and majors to be studied at Belgium universities. There is no application fee at all to be paid along with your application. The big focus for the scholarship is ofcourse from the students from developing countries.
Details about Belgium Government Scholarships
Under this scholarship, the duration for the Master’s degree will be 1 year and 4 to 6 months will be for the practical training short courses. These scholarships will cover everything during the study.
Country Name: Belgium
Duration: 1 year for Masters and 4 to 6 months for short training courses
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 15th January 2021 and 5th February 2021
More Information on These Scholarships
As mentioned above, the focus will be on the students of developing countries. Thus if you are from the developing countries and your country is listed on scholarships’ list, then you are welcome to apply. Check your country’s name on the list, Click Here.
Belgium Government Scholarships offer you a chance to study a specialized Master’s degree and an advanced level of training program.
The financial benefits are fully funded for all international students. Below mentioned are the benefits, international students will receive upon successful.
|International travel costs||Receipts to be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance for international students||Flat rate||1150 € per month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts to be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
Available Fields of Study
If you have made up your mind to study in Belgium with these scholarships, then the next step is to find your academic fields from below list:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships
You need to fulfill the eligibility if you are interested in applying for these scholarships in Belgium. Go through below criteria and see if you fit into:
- You need to be from a developing country.
- Your age should be below 40 for degree programs and under 45 for training courses at the time the training is scheduled to take place.
- You need to have a relevant academic background.
- You need to show passive knowledge of English (reading).
Deadline for Application
Last date to apply for the scholarships is 15th January 2021 and 5th February 2021.
How to Apply for Belgium Government Scholarships
You need to visit the official website and then make your application accordingly there. Click for Apply.