Have a passion to do a doctoral program? Have you been dreaming to study in UK? If the answers are yes, get ready to start your journey for education in the United Kingdom, as your dream is all set to come true. President’s PhD Scholarships are out there for you to grab offered by none other than the most prestigious Imperial College London. Under this scholarship scheme, the PhD students will receive a generous financial package and bespoke support. The college is regarded very high in the world, and is also famous for best student support. The exceptional students are required for this opportunity. If you are talented and passionate, you may be the one who is being sought by the selection committee. Apply now for Imperial College London PhD scholarships.
Information about Imperial College London PhD Scholarships for International Students
For those seeking Imperial College London PhD programs, this scholarship is geared up to provide them with full support. If you are among the high-performing undergraduate or Master’s student and have a passion to undertake a PhD program at a world-class research institution, Imperial College London’s President Scholarship is the best option that provides you with exceptional opportunity to get full funding for your tuition fees plus a generous stipend for the period of 3.5 years. This is among the best university grants available to doctoral applicants.
This scholarship lets the students pursue a research project of their choice with a thorough support of exceptional supervisor alongside cohort-building opportunities with other President’s PhD Scholars.
The best part of this opportunity is that the candidates applying to Imperial College London’s President’s PhD Scholarships will also be taken into consideration for the Sir Michael Uren Engineering Scholarship and the Sir Michael Uren Medicine Scholarship (these particular scholarships also endow the students with similar support package as the President’s PhD Scholarships).
About Imperial College London, United Kingdom
As for the Imperial College London, it is a public research university located in London (United Kingdom). The college makes an exclusive focus on technology, science, business and medicine. The main campus of the college is located in South Kensington. The innovation campus is located in White City. Imperial College has facilities like teaching hospitals throughout London and a research field station. The college is among the top Universities of United Kingdom.
As far as the Imperial College London ranking is concerned, it is undoubtedly one of the top public universities of London and holds 6th position on QS World University Rankings (according to its latest rankings).
- This opportunity is for those applicants showing outstanding academic performance and promising research potential. There are no restrictions placed for nationalities, everyone from the world is eligible to apply. The college seeks applications from exceptional candidates from Imperial College London, the United Kingdom and across the world.
- Full-time and part-time study is available on this scholarship scheme.
- The college encourages applications from the students of all backgrounds and nationalities.
- The applicants need to be in receipt of or due to receive/obtain a first class or its equivalent in an undergraduate or integrated Master’s degree, and/or
- The Applicants possessing a standalone Master’s degree must have obtained a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide the high-performance evidence which will lead to a distinction.
- Those candidates having degrees from overseas institutions need to check with relevant Admissions Team if their scores or grades are equivalent to the entry criteria for scholarship.
- This scholarship facility is available and open to new applications for PhD programs. Present registered Imperial PhD students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Note: Before you apply, you need to contact with a supervisor in an academic department situated at Imperial College London who has shown their agreement to supervise your research project. You have to note that at Imperial College London, the supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time. For detailed information, the applicants should review the President’s PhD Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors.
There is a financial aid for students, who are taken onboard. The successful students will receive fully funded scholarships to fund their PhD program.
50 scholarships are offered to successful applicants. Each scholarship provides the successful applicant with below-mentioned support during the period of 3.5 years of study program:
- Full coverage for tuition fees.
- For living costs, a stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) per annum will be provided.
- For the first 3 years of study, the students will also receive a consumables fund of £2,000 per annum.
- The successful students will also get a program of bespoke opportunities and events offered/delivered by the Graduate School.
- The successful students will also get access to the full range of support available to postgraduate students at the college including tailored support provided to international and disabled students, and the wider Graduate School program of the course of the professional skills.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Wollongong Scholarships in Dubai
- Chungnam National University Scholarships in South Korea
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program
Deadline for Applications Submissions
You need to follow the following deadlines for applications submission.
- Those who apply before 4th November 2002 and are conferred with a scholarship will be notified on 23rd January 2023.
- The students who apply for the scholarship before 6th January 2023 and are bestowed with a scholarship will be notified by March 20th
- The applicants who submit applications before 3rd March 2023 and are provided with a scholarship will be intimated by May 22nd
Also Visit: University of Tampa Offers Scholarships in USA
How to Apply for Imperial College London PhD Scholarships
As to how to apply for scholarships Imperial College London PhD programs, you need to follow the instructions mentioned on the official website. There is no particular application form for scholarships. Instead, the interested candidates need to submit their applications for admission to study at Imperial College via its online admissions system, then the department will put the applicants forward for the scholarship based on applicants’ potential and academic merit. You may also visit the official announcement of the scholarship, and may read about this scholarship in detailed manner there.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: