Asian Development Bank seeks applications for internship program from the students of the world. The eligible candidates from ADB members countries are eligible to submit their applications for ADB Internship Program 2023. The program is fully funded for the ones who will be chosen. The duration of this fully funded internship 2022-2023 is minimum 8 weeks and maximum 26 weeks. The candidates, who are open-minded, motivated and self-directed, are invited to apply for this program.
Check: Global Scholarship Offered by Kent State University in USA
Information about ADB Internship Program 2023
Having employees from more than 60 countries, Asian Development Bank is a place of diversity. It is place where the people share their knowledge and skills. You too have the opportunity to join ADB and be a part of its vision to achieve a prosperous, resilient, inclusive and sustainable Asia and the Pacific. This all may happen and you might find the way to join ADB through its internship program that could be a path towards ADB’s employment.
This is the best internship for students. It is an internship program that is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to achieve experience via research assignments which are based on ADB’s present operational needs.
The bank advertises for its internship assignment twice a year and seeks open-mined, motivated and self-directed individuals to submit the applications for this opportunity.
Visit: Fully Funded The Gates Scholarships in USA
Brief Description about ADB Internship Program 2023
Let’s now find out the details in a brief manner.
Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Funded by: Asian Development Bank
Duration: 8 to 26 weeks
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 15th September 2022 (for 1st batch) & 15th February 2023 (for 2nd batch)
Also Check: Study in Australia with Macquarie University Scholarships
Benefits of ADB Internship Program
The selected candidates will be offered the following benefits:
- Working in a major international development entity.
- Getting a chance to work in collaboration with experienced professionals from more than 50 countries.
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of development finance and the values plus the impact of the work Asian Development Bank does.
- Making a contribution towards ADB’s business through outputs of research.
About Asian Development Bank (ADB)
The bank provides assistance to its partners, members by providing them with loans, grants, technical assistance and equity investments to promote economic and social development.
Also Visit: Lester B. Pearson Scholarships to Study in Canada
Eligibility Criteria for Internship Program 2023
To be considered for this opportunity, the candidates need to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- The applicants need to be enrolled in a Master’s or a doctorate (PhD) program at a school located in one of the ADB member countries both before and after the internship assignment.
- The candidates should be engaged in an academic study in a field directly relevant to ADB’s work.
- They must be the nationals of one of ADB’s members.
- They have to be proficient in English.
- The candidates need to have professional experience related to the assignment.
Note: The close relatives of ADB employees are not eligible to apply for this program.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Global Korea Scholarship (Korean Government Scholarship) Program
- Monash Silver Jubilee PhD Funding Opportunity
- University of Hawaii (Fully Funded) Scholarships in USA
The period of applications for internship program 2023 is:
- 15th July to 15th September 2022 (for 1st batch)
On-board: January 2023 onward
- 15th December 2022 to 15th February 2023 (for 2nd batch)
On-board: June 2023 onward
Similar Opportunity: Lin-Benton Community College Scholarships in USA
How to Apply for ADB Internship Program 2023
The candidates can apply through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). To read complete details, required documents and other relevant information, the applicants must visit the official website. The applicants are also required to visit the FAQ page to get more details.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Wells Mountain Initiative (WM) Scholarship
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
Brunei Darussalam Government (Fully Funded) Scholarships
Leiden University Scholarships to Study in Parts of Europe
RMTF Scholarships in South Africa