There is no denying in saying that scholarships are surely the best help, the students may get to fund their studies particularly abroad. Besides, financial help, they also add values to awardees’ careers. They happen to be free aid which help the students pay their degree, especially if they possess a strong academic background. Want to study in USA? If so, the opportunity is all geared up for you to grab. Kent State University, one of the finest and widely famous universities of the U.S., offers you financial assistance in terms of scholarship. Get ready to apply for Kent State University Global Scholarship offered to international students.
Information about Kent State University Global Scholarship
Let’s find out more details about Kent State University scholarships available to international students for the pursuance of their undergraduate degrees in the United States at the university. The interested candidates may get help regarding the scholarships from university’s Office of Global Education (if they find any difficulty or need more comprehensive information).
The international students are qualified for numerous scholarships offered by the university. The Global Scholarship was initiated by the university in January 2018. The scholarship values diversity. It attracts a whopping number of high-quality academically strong international students to its campuses.
Kent State University international students may find numerous financial support opportunities available at the university website. As for the Global Scholarship, it is open and available to all incoming international students wishing to undertake undergraduate degrees, and have been admitted to the university.
The successful students will receive $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester) under Kent State University Global Scholarship scheme. This will reduce the cost of the 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Brief Description about Global Scholarships at Kent State University
Below, you will find the details in a brief manner for the ease of all applicants.
Country: United States of America
University: Kent State University
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: Various
About Kent State University, USA
It is a public research university located in Kent, Ohio in USA. Kent State University has seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional facilities in the region as well as internationally. As for the Kent State University ranking, it ranks at number 213 in National Universities, according to U.S News. QS World University Rankings puts it at 1001 – 1200 number.
If you seek about the Kent University acceptance rate, it is 84%. The admissions at the university are selective.
Also Check: Apple Internships for international Students
To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants are required to meet the eligibility standards set by the university.
- You should be an incoming international student admitted in an undergraduate program.
- Transfer, freshman, ESL only, and visiting students are eligible for this opportunity.
- Those students who are graduate and present university students are not eligible.
- FA visa holders only are eligible.
- For this Global Scholarship opportunity, in-state resident students are not eligible.
- The students who are attending the Kent campus are found eligible to get this scholarship.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Kansas University Scholarships in USA
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA
- $25,500 Worth PIRG Fellowship in USA
Well, if you succeed in gaining this opportunity, you will be provided with financial benefits for your studies in the U.S. at Kent State University. Let’s find out what you will be offered if you are successful in obtaining this scholarship.
- You will receive (the undergraduate freshman or transfer student) $4,000 per year (that means you will get $2,000 per semester). Incoming freshmen students could be able to receive this Global Scholarship for total 8 semesters. As for the transfer students, they might be able to obtain Global Scholarship for up to 8 semesters depending upon the number of credits transferred to Kent State University.
- For the renewal of this scholarship each year, the awardees will need to maintain their continuous full-time enrollment at the university and their good academic standing.
Also Visit: Massey University Scholarships in New Zealand
Deadline for Applications
If you like to avail this opportunity, you have to be admitted by July 1st for fall semester for the academic year you want to study at Kent State University. For spring semester of the year, you want to study, you need to be admitted by November 1st. For summer semester each year, you need to be admitted by March 1st.
How to Apply for Kent State University Global Scholarship
There is no separate application for scholarship, since the students will be considered automatically for this opportunity upon admission. To learn about the scholarship in detail, you may visit the official page of the university. To apply for admission, you may visit this page.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Check Also: Fully Funded The Gates Scholarships in USA
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: