If you are interested in doing a fellowship program, then this opportunity appears to be the best. And if you want to avail funding opportunity from the like of IMF, then again, this one turns out to be awesome for you. Applications are invited for the fellowship program funded by none other than International Monetary Fund (IMF). If interested, you may avail this marvelous and gigantic facility – The 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program.
Check: MAHSA University Malaysia Offers Diploma and Degree Scholarships
Information about The 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
This fellowship program brings an opportunity for the young participants to become an active part of the global efforts so that they can build forward better and join the International Monetary Fund at the forefront of the response to the global economic challenges.
With this unique program, the participant will be having a virtual access to the IMF Annual Meetings and can also participate in the trainings done virtually led by the experts of IMF and development professionals to give boost of the knowledge and communication expertise of the participants. The virtual training will also provide the chance to the participants to share their views on the present economic circumstances, making a focus on the topics like food insecurity, inclusive growth, climate change and inflation. All will be done while building a better future for the youth.
Visit: London South Bank University Scholarships
Brief Description about IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022
Let’s now check out the details in a brief manner.
Organization/Funded By: IMF
Program: The 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
Deadline: 20th August 2022
About The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
For all of its 190 member countries, IMF functions to gain sustainable development and prosperity. The International Monetary Fund does all of this by providing support for economic policies which promote monetary cooperation and financial support that happen to be quite necessary to enhance productivity, economic wellbeing and job creation. The member countries govern IMF and it is accountable to its members countries also.
Also Check: Danish Government Scholarships in Denmark
Eligibility Criteria for The IMF Youth Fellowship Program
To be eligible, the applicants are required to demonstrate their eligibility. Let’s check out the eligibility criteria mentioned as under:
The applicants should be in the age bracket of 20 to 35.
They have to be from the member countries of IMF.
The applicants should showcase their experience in one or more fields mentioned below:
- Entrepreneurship and /or participating in a start-up.
- Social activism and/or engagement with a civil society organization.
- Content creation and/or making contribution to independent platforms.
The interested applicants should also possess knowledge and skills in international studies, basic economics and development issues in particular on food security, inclusive economic development and climate change.
The applicants who are students or graduates in the areas of development, international relations, journalism, communications, economics or related fields are also eligible.
They must show their basic knowledge of English (required for the annual meetings coverage and training program).
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Careers at Apple for International Students
- OIST Fully Funded Internship Program in Japan
- Local International Summer Internship in Turkey
The engagements and workshop will be virtual.
Benefits for The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022
The successful candidates will receive the following benefits.
- This is going to be an altogether rewarding and unique kind of opportunity for young professionals to stumble upon activities, scholars, leaders and experts while they create lasting connections with their youth fellows from other corners of the world.
- The selected fellows will also be able to participate in workshops and discussions with their senior International Monetary Fund staffers on present world economic matters/issues including food insecurity, inclusive growth and climate change.
- They will be provided with a virtual access to the annual meetings, events and seminars.
- They will become a part of the International Monetary Fund’s Youth Network to make connection with previous youth fellow of IMF and they will also stay informed about the upcoming opportunities, publications and events.
Also Visit: Fully Funded Swiss Government Scholarships
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for the applications is 20th August 2022.
How to Apply for The 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program
The program is open for application submissions from the nationals of the member countries, who are eligible to submit applications, via the application form on the contest website. You may check official details about this fellowship program here.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Women Techmakers Ambassadors Program
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
Caribbean Countries Which Offer Easy Digital Nomad Visas
Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Sydney University
Tsinghua University Fully Funded Scholarships in China