Get ready to submit your applications for the Princeton University 2023 EITM Summer Institute Program gearing up for you to avail. This program is financed by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and trains graduate students and junior faculty in EITM (Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models). EITM is a research strategy that integrates empirical research and theoretical modes to enhance and spread (expand) the understanding of politics.
Information about Princeton University 2023 EITM Summer Institute Program
As far as this program is concerned, the primary benefits it carries for the participants include:
- Leading scholars’ instructions in the discipline on novel methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of epistemological and philosophical considerations in evaluation and theory building.
- Feedback and support on the research done by students by EITM participants and faculty.
- A wider network of Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models (EITM) alumni, students, and faculty which will endow with constructive engagement long after the institute winds up.
Brief Description Regarding EITM Summer Program
Let’s check out the details in a brief manner as under:
Country: United States
Hosted By: Princeton University
Financed By: National Science Foundation (NSF)
Program: 2023 EITM Summer Institute Program
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline: 28th February 2023
Overview of the Summer Program
At the National Science Foundation, the Division of Social and Economic Sciences (SES) provides support to annual 3-week summer institutes on Empirical Implications of Theoretical Model which train a new generation of talented scholars who are able to link empirical work and positive theory.
The program consists of lectures on different facets of the EITM approaches, research seminars done by leading scholars, sessions of lab instruction, and deep feedback for participants on their current (ongoing) research from lead faculty. With each participant of the program and other institutes participants, a particular faculty mentor is paired.
Attractive opportunities are also offered such as professional networking in small group dinners with faculty and visiting lecturers.
Duration of EITM Scholarship
The program will be conducted from June 26th to 14th July 2023. It will take place on weekdays during the mentioned time period. It will be done in person at EITM institute and will be hosted by Princeton University.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Financial Aid with Full Coverage
- Masters Degree Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the eligibility standards. Let’s find out the details:
- The applicants need to be presently enrolled in a graduate program in political science or a relevant field.
- They should carry well-defined research interests and preferably have at least a completed dissertation prospectus.
- For those students, who are outside the United States or not living there, note that their attendance in the program would be conditional on obtaining a J-1 visa to enter the United States as students.
- If accepted, you will have many benefits. There will not be any fees for tuition. All program fees and your living expenditures will be covered by EITM.
- Through a grant from the National Science Foundation, participants’ meals, dormitory lodging, and domestic travel expenditures will be provided.
Deadline for Applications
The last date to submit the applications and recommendation letters is 28th February 2023.
How to Apply for the Princeton University 2023 EITM Summer Institute Program
The application procedure is simple. Visit the official call and learn details. You may apply for this program by visiting this official webpage where you may also find complete details of the program.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: