For those students interested in studying in the United Kingdom, there are always bigger opportunities for education. International students are always interested in studying there and inclined towards studying in the UK. If you are also among the ones and are looking for a Master’s degree there, you may get an attractive opportunity. It is offered none other than by Cranfield University. Let’s check out the details regarding MSc Funding Opportunities at Cranfield University ahead in this post.
Information about MSc Funding Opportunities at Cranfield University
Founded in 1946, Cranfield University is a popular British postgraduate-only public research university that specializes in the areas of design, engineering, science, technology, and management respectively. The university also runs a management school named Cranfield School of Management, considered one of Europe’s oldest business schools.
If you would like to study management and plan to do it in the United Kingdom, then this study opportunity may be beneficial for your goals. The best part of this opportunity is that there are scholarships available for the MSc programs. Scholarships are available for full-time MSc programs.
The scholarships are offered to all students, who like to join the university’s fantastic triple-accredited business school. The scholarships available and offered have been designed to support and attract the best and exceptional students from a wider range of countries both home and abroad.
Brief Description Regarding Cranfield School of Management Scholarships
Following is the information in a brief manner for this opportunity for your understanding.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Cranfield University/ Cranfield School of Management
Study Programs: MSc Programs (list is available next in the post)
Funding Value:10%-15% for all international applicants and 20% for all home fee-paying applicants
Eligible Nationalities: UK, EU, and Rest of the World
Deadline: Not Specified
Available Programs (Fields of Study) Under MSc Funding Opportunities at Cranfield University
· Banking, Economics and Finance MSc
· Accounting and Finance MSc
· Business Data Analytics MSc
· Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
· Finance MSc
· Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
· Management MSc
· Management and Human Resource Management MSc
· Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
· Strategic Marketing MSc
· Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Applicants must possess at least an upper second-class honors degree or international equivalent.
- If the applicants are presently studying towards their qualification, they can still be considered for a Cranfield School of Management Scholarship. If they are offered a place, the scholarship will be subject to meeting the program’s entry requirements.
- These scholarships are available for eligible applicants to all full-time postgraduate taught MSc programs conducted/offered on campus through the university’s Cranfield School of Management for the September 2024 intake, for which the applicants have accepted and paid their deposit.
- It should be noted that the applicants to the MBA program (full-time) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- All nationalities are welcome.
Funding Availability (Financial Coverage)
Selected students will receive funding of up to 20%. The amount will be conferred as a tuition fee reduction. Scholarships are available for 2024 entry only.
Note: There is an early application discount of 5% available also for those who apply by 28th March 2024 and pay their required deposit by the date mentioned in their offer letter. The discount is available in addition to all Cranfield School of Management Scholarships.
Deadline to Apply
There is no specific deadline mentioned on the official call for scholarships. Interested students should check the admission deadlines since the scholarships are based on the admission application, or they should visit the university website for more details and clarifications.
How to Apply for MSc Funding Opportunities at Cranfield University
These scholarships are automatically considered as part of the full-time MSc program application. Applicants need to apply for and have an offer to study in a full-time MSc program at Cranfield campus for the academic year 2024/2025. They should also accept their offer by the deadline mentioned in their offer letter. Visit the official call for accuracy of the details, updates, and application process.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: