Pull your socks up now to apply for the recently announced NTU Scholarships in Singapore. The studies will be done at Nanyang Technological University. The programs for NTU Scholarships 2021 are for Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees. Your every expense will be covered under this scholarship. Every applicant from every country is eligible to make the application for this scholarship. NTU is ranked higher on QS World University Rankings. It is ranked 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia in year 2020. The scholarship is available in all academic fields and majors.
Duration of NTU Scholarships
The maximum period of the Master scholarship is 2 years whereas 4 years have been provided for PhD candidates. At the Nanyang University, a number of scholarships have been announced for both international and Singapore residents. You may also check Azerbaijan Government Scholarships for international students. These are fully funded and carry much attractions for the students
NTU’s Student Grants
NTU’s student grants are quite popular in the world and this is the reason the university’s scholarships receive higher number of likings by the world students. Since the reputation of the university is much high and the standing is too high, students like to study at the university.
Details for NTU Scholarships 2021
Let’s now check out the details about this scholarship that is set to be liked by the students across the globe.
Country of Scholarship: Singapore
University Name: Nanyang Technological University
Programs: Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 31st December 2020 (for Masters & PhD) and 19th March 2021 (for Bachelors)
Financial Benefits Available for Students
The university as mentioned above provides student grants in terms of fully funded scholarships to pursue their higher education over there. These scholarships are only available to undergraduates and graduates. For more scholarships or funding, you may check with external sources to study at the university.
Scholarship Details (Financial Benefits) for Masters & PhD Degrees
A lot will be covered under this scholarship such as tuition, accommodation, living allowance, other allowances, airfare and more. Check all scholarships details for Masters and PhD programs HERE.
Scholarship Details (Financial Benefits) for Bachelor Degrees
Bachelors scholarships too are laced with supreme benefits to lure the students. You may check complete details of undergraduate scholarships and what will be covered HERE.
Fields of Study for Graduate Programs
A number of fields are available under NTU scholarship. Let’s check out as under.
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
Fields of Study for Undergraduate Programs
There are numerous programs available to apply for the student grants available for undergraduates. Check out below.
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design and Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
Eligibility Criteria for NTU Scholarships 2021
In order to make your applications, you need to show your eligibility for the scholarships. Let’s now check out the eligibility standards for NTU scholarships.
- Both international and Singapore citizens can apply.
- The awardees of the scholarship should read the details about the degree programs and scholarship details.
- Exceptional co-curricular records.
- Good potential and strong leadership skills.
- The applicant needs to have an honor (highest distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you so far have not completed the undergraduate degree, you will then need to provide documentation from your university that you on way to receive an honors (highest distinction) degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for NTU Scholarships
The application procedure is online. On the official pages of the university, you can find all details for the scholarships, financial benefits, requirements and application. Check HERE for Bachelor Programs and check HERE for graduate (Masters and PhD) programs.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.