You are much aware of Thailand Government Scholarship 2020, the good news is that the deadline for these scholarships now has been extended. Thailand now offers fully funded scholarships for all international students for the program ‘Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP)’ in multiple fields to study full time programs. The expenses will be borne by the Royal Thai Government. The Thailand Government Scholarship is for Master degree which can be availed in various universities in Thailand. You have brighter chance to get awarded, 24 universities of the country are participating in the program. There are 107 total scholarships available to apply for. Each university offers different academic fields for the Master programs. Remember, there are certain universities, which give unlimited scholarships and few offer fixed number of scholarships.
Due to vast number of scholarships such as unlimited and fixed, you have good chance to gain a scholarship to study there.
Details for Thailand Government Scholarship 2020
Scholarships Offered By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
Level: Master Degree
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Extended Deadline: 30th August 2020
Duration of Thailand Government Scholarship 2020
Well, the maximum duration of this scholarship program for Master degree is 2 years. There are certain courses which duration is 15 months and 1 year.
Since there are 24 universities, which are the participants of this scholarship program and each university carries different fields, so there are brighter options available such as:
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 is fully funded as mentioned in above lines and they are for all international students from every country of the world. All expenses will be borne by the Government of Thailand. Below is what will be covered:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- You will get living Allowance 7,000 Baht per month
- Students will also get Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht per month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Awardees will also receive Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand
- There will be Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Scholarship also covers Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Awardees will receive Tuition Fee Reimbursement: The tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
Note the Restrictions
- Scholarship Awardees are required to study full time and they cannot change the program topic/study plan.
- Students are not allowed to work part time.
- You cannot bring your family members to stay with you during the study.
Eligibility Criteria to Follow
Before applying, you need to check your eligibility by checking below requirements:
- You need to be an International Student.
- Students have to be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- You need to at least have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You need to show a Good Command of English
- Candidates need to be less than 50 Years.
Required Documents for Application
Prior to lodge the application, candidates have to arrange below mentioned documents:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation/Reference Letters (minimum 3 required)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (as per university request)
Deadline for Application
The deadline for Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 has been extended and the new date for application submission is 30th August 2020.
How to Apply for Thailand Government Scholarship 2020
The application procedure is simple for TIPP application. To apply online, you can check the below link. Just click and visit the official webpage.
Visit our website grabascholarship.com for regular posts on fully funded scholarships, internships and conferences. Follow us for regular updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin