Don’t ever leave this Malaysian International Scholarship which has been announced by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia. These are being offered by the Government of Malaysia. These are for Masters and PhD programs. This scholarship has been arranged for foreign students to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to motivate, attract and retain the talents from across the borders. Thus, the applications from the talented international students with various backgrounds are being accepted for this MIS Scholarship at Postgraduate level. The scholarship offers a vast range of academic fields for both Full-Time Masters and PhD degree programs. There is age requirement as well – for Master program, it is 40 years maximum and for PhD it should be 45 maximum age limit. If you are interested in other scholarships, then check Italian Government Scholarship (Fully Funded).
Details for Malaysian International Scholarship
- Program Offered By: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Country: Malaysia
- Program: Masters and PhD
- Deadline for Application: 15th March 2020
There are plenty of other scholarships also available for you to grab, check out below list:
- Netherlands Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Korean Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Poland Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Available Fields and Majors
Under this MIS Scholarship program, all fields and majors are available. Check out your choice below:
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
The students can lodge their applications for either Master or PhD program (full-time) for the session of September 2020.
List of Universities Where You May Apply for Program and Scholarship
To get admission and apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship, the list of the universities is dished out as under:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Master Program: 40 Years
- For PhD Program: 45 Years
This scholarship is not fully funded and will cover the expenses mentioned as under:
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Monthly Living Allowance (RM 1,500.00) Per Month
- Successful Applicants Need to Arrange Their Travel Expenses by Themselves
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia
The Call for Applications for Malaysian International Scholarship is not for all countries rather few countries are eligible to apply for the programs and scholarships. Check out below list:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Before lodging your application, you need to see if you fulfill following requirements:
- Age not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D.
- For the Master’s degree, the students need to have a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honors) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor Degree.
- For Ph.D. students – they need to have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended Ph.D. study.
- You need to provide a proposal 1,000 words (minimum 1000 words) and it has to be relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL. If your last study was in English medium at a university of institute, you need to furnish an evidence of the same to get a waiver of English Proficiency Test.
Do Check Study in Croatia and Get Paid
Remember, if you want to qualify for the Malaysian International Scholarship, then you need to submit your application by 15th March 2020
Students are required and directed to apply online with their educational and other documents mentioned in the details of the official link. Official website and application submission link is below.