ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo 2021 has been announced to study in Japan. These scholarships are fully funded and are being offered by Asian Development Bank. There is no doubt in expressing that these scholarships are the highest paid scholarships for international students to get education in a foreign land at a foreign educational institute or university. ADB enrolls 300 students from the world every year for this program. University of Tokyo where the nominated students will be studying is ranked 26th in world’s best universities and is 1st in Asia and Japan. World renowned personalities have studied at this university.
ADB offers 2 years Master Degree Program in various fields available at the university. For this scholarship, there is no need of paying any application fee. ADB-JSP financed by Japanese Government and organized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). If you plan to study a Master’s program at University of Tokyo, then you need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
Details for ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo 2021
This scholarship will give coverage of all expenses to be occurred during the study at the university. But you can only study for a 2 years Master degree program to avail this scholarship. No need to get worried about the language of instruction since the medium of instruction at the university for this scholarship program will be English. More details about this scholarship are mentioned as under:
- Country: Japan
- University Name: University of Tokyo
- Program: Master Degree
- Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th December 2020
Since this program covers all the expenses being fully funded, nonetheless we present the details of the financial coverage below:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Fields of Study
Before you make up your mind to lodge your application for the scholarship, you need to check if your field is available. Let’s first check out the fields available at University of Tokyo.
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarship
After you have found your major or academic field, this is the time to check if you are eligible for the scholarship. Below you may check your eligibility.
- You need to be a national of an ADB Member Countries.
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- You need to show minimum 2 years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Age limit should not more than 35 years at the time of application. There are exceptions as well for senior officials and managers; the age limit is 45 years old (check details at university’s official page mentioned at the end).
- You should agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- For those who are seeking admission in Masters, they must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
Deadline for the Program
Deadline for the scholarship to apply at the University of Tokyo is 10th December 2020.
How to Apply for the ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo 2021
It is online. You need to go to the official page and create an account and fill in the application form. You are required to send complete documents to the university. To apply, visit the below official link.