Fellowships are obviously needed a lot by the researchers around the world. So, if you are among those seeking a good fellowship for your career, FEBS short term fellowships appear to be the right choice and option for you. The Federation of European Biochemical Societies is pleased to make an announcement for the short-term fellowships for international applicants for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Information about FEBS Short Term Fellowships
FEBS fellowship is conferred for the purpose of scientific collaboration, advanced training or employing techniques (which usually are not available at researchers’ place of work) for high potential researchers/candidates.
These fellowships are provided to successful applicants for the periods of no longer than 2 months or in exceptional cases 3 months.
Brief Description about Short-Term Research Fellowship
Let’s now provide details about this marvelous opportunity for international students/researchers in brief manner.
Location: Europe (for details, check the official website)
Financial Coverage: Funded
About The Federation of European Biochemical Societies
Usually and often abbreviated FEBS, The Federation of the European Biochemical Societies is an international scientific promoting activities in molecular biology, biochemistry and related research fields in Europe and neighboring regions.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowships
To get these short-term fellowships in Europe, the candidates are required to meet the eligibility standards. Let’s find them out as under:
- The applicants must possess a doctorate (PhD) degree or have to have minimum one published paper as a main author published in an international scientific journal.
- The candidates should ideally be scientists who have earned their doctorate (PhD) degrees within last six years.
- They need to be the members of a FEBS Constituent Society and are working in a laboratory in a FEBS country.
- The applicants need to be seeking to work in a laboratory in a different FEBS country.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Summer Internship in Turkey
- GMIT Scholarships in Ireland
- Auckland University of Technology Scholarships in New Zealand
Guidelines for Fellowships
You need to be aware of FEBs post-doctoral fellowship guidelines. Before, you start making your mind or begin working on your applications for this fellowship opportunity, you are advised to read very carefully General Guidelines for Fellowships and Guidelines for FEBS Short-Term Fellowships.
- For selected candidates, financial coverage is available, which covers subsistence and travel costs for fellows only. The expenses of dependents will not be provided.
- The daily subsistence allowance is €90 per day.
- You will also get travel costs such as a second-class rail fare or an economy class flight between the candidate’s residence to host laboratory.
Also Check: University of Tasmania Offers Scholarships
Deadline for Applications
There is no specific deadline for FEBS fellowship, as the applicants may submit their applications anytime. It is really good news for the applicants who want to avail this opportunity.
Note: Remember, the applications should be submitted at least 3 months before the proposed commencing date.
How to Apply for FEBS Short Term Fellowships
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: