Girls should be given opportunities to grow in all fields, and this is the reason that now International Scholarship for Women have been announced. This scholarship is going to help the girls and will prove to be the best for their career goals. Put your career on right track and enjoy the life. Now it is the time to boost up your career. Begin the application process now by filling up International Scholarship for Women (ISW) form available at the end of this post. Just click on the link and you will be redirected to the application form. Just read complete details below prior to filling up and submitting the application form.
ISW institute scholarships have been announced and are out to grab for 2021-2022 session. You are required to completely go through the eligibility and other details before making the application. For deserving students, IELTS Course Scholarships is out, Apply Now.
Details for International Scholarship for Women
- Program: Master, Bachelor, PhD and PostDoc
- Financial Benefits: 100% Tuition Fee
- Deadline: 28th December 2020
- Women from all around the world can apply for the sponsorship except the women from Iran.
- They need to have an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, need to have a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or need to have a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- These women should be highly committed to dedicate themselves to the intended educational plan. If chosen, they need to sign a commitment letter upon receiving the International Scholarship for Women.
- They should demonstrate their decision to return to their homeland after completion of the program to take up a professional occupation.
- Candidates need to be proficient in English language. Unless the women can confirm that their resident language is English (statement required in writing), that they obtained their undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that they need to submit a letter that provides evidence of their work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
Important Note: Those women will be given first preference who show up prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for the empowerment of the women in their particular fields and the ones who are professionals, community or civic workers.
University of Hawaii offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students, Check Details.
The chosen women will be provided the financial aid as follows:
- Health Insurance
- Once a year expenditure on return airfare i.e. USD 1600
- USD 18,000 undergraduate degree sponsorship
- USD 28,000 Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship
- USD 26,000 doctoral degree sponsorship
- USD 32,000 postdoctoral degree sponsorship
- USD 1000 for books and literature expenditures every year
- USD 1200 monthly stipend to be given for an undergraduate student
- USD 1600 monthly stipend to be given for a Master student
- USD 1800 monthly stipend to be given for a doctoral student plus a flexible package for postdoctoral students
Important Information for International Scholarship for Women Sponsorship
You are required to note that this scholarship is not conferred for the below purposes:
- For the costs of Academic Research Paper Publication
- Scholarships-in-aid for under a complete academic year or traveling scholarships
- Research assistants expenditure
- Tuition for dependent’s education
- Purchase of equipment in the laboratory or experimentation
- Traveling to or from a fellow’s home nation above once a year
- Institutional expenses (overheads)
- Previous overheads, arrears, or repayment of loans
- Indirect costs of travel or conference expense
- Institutional (overhead) expense
How to Apply
The application process is easy for International Scholarship for Women sponsorship. Before applying, you need to arrange the below mentioned documents which will be added to your application:
- The applicants need to have a conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program.
- They need to provide the evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing, and speaking proficiency. The exemption can be gained if a letter from a previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Besides, the candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need an English proficiency letter from University.
- The candidates also need to provide a comprehensive Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activities and volunteer participation.
- Applicants also have to provide two recommendation letters from professors of last attended educational institute
- Apart from the above, research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory.
- Applicants need to write and provide a Motivation letter that states why they wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can help them.