Attention women – your empowerment is needed and world organizations know it. Study plays a vital and massive part in empowering the women to let them learn the skills needed very much to grow in careers. This is the reason that scholarships are provided to them. Well, the latest one is ‘Keto Scholarship 2021’ that is all set to endow them with plenty of benefits. The scholarship is being offered by Shebegan. They are of the view that the value that is given to health education and the food consumed by the people can be seen in their commitment to provide the people with reliable and well-researched information about the Ketogenic Diet. The scholarship is named ‘Keto Ambassador Program 2021-2022’.
Details about Keto Scholarship 2021
Thus Shebegan offers a Keto $3500 Scholarship to the students enrolled as undergraduate or graduate programs in dietetics, nutrition, food technology or food sciences in the US, Canada, Europe, Africa or Asia. Shebegan believes in equality that is why the organization avoids any form of discrimination. The decision, which is made for the grant, will not be based on race, religion, age or special needs. There are other scholarships to apply for such as IELTS course Scholarship for deserving students – Check Details and Apply.
Following is what you need to fulfill to become eligible for Keto Scholarship 2021. Do read very carefully before making your application for the grant.
- Applicant needs to be a permanent U.S resident or citizen
- Students needs to be enrolled into a undergraduate or graduate programs at present
- Those students whose major is in dietetics, nutrition, food technology or any food science related programs will be given priority for the scholarship
- In this Keto Ambassador Program 2021-2022, funds provided to the students through scholarship have to be consumed only for study purposes like project or research focusing on a ketogenic diet
- Applicants need to show a CGPA of 3.5 or higher
Guidelines for Application Stage 1
If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are required to submit a stage 1 keto scholarship application form. Remember, whatever you provide has to be authentic and verifiable under stage 2 evaluation. Concordia University Canada offers fully funded scholarships for international students – Check Details and Apply.
Guidelines for Application Stage 2 Submissions
If you pass the first evaluation, then you need to send them the following for stage 2:
- 60-90 Seconds Video: A video of 60-90 seconds duration will be required from the applicants when you submit the application. The video should explain how the grant will help the applicant in regard to new research on ketogenic diet. In order to have an interesting and innovative content, NIH or university websites could be used. You may shoot the video through mobile phones, but the audio quality should be fine. Do not send them any sensitive content like a passport or ID (as they also say the same on their website).
- Letter of Acceptance: you need to provide the letter of acceptance from your university or college.
- Existing CGPA: you need to provide your existing CGPA together with the university transcript.
Financial Benefit and Grant Details
- Amount: $3500
- Award Date: 15th April 2021
- Deadline: 30th March 2021
Result of the Application for the Grant
The result of this award will be announced to the successful candidate’s university or college and those who are chosen will be informed about the grant and will be issued the award letter on their registered postal address and confirmation emails.
How to Apply for Keto Scholarship 2021
To apply for the grant, the applications will be submitted online by filling up your details on the website. Click on the official link mentioned below for details and application submission.