Get set go for the much-awaited Malaysia Government Scholarship, as the applications are now being accepted from the students of the world. You are eligible to apply for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021 no matter what your country is. Students from all parts of the world can submit their applications for this scholarship opportunity. There is no need to present the test scores of IELTS/TOEFL. Malaysian Government Scholarship is available for studying graduate degree programs available at universities of Malaysia. This is a fully funded scholarship in Malaysia 2021 for international students who can now fulfill their dream of studying abroad and in Malaysia also.
Information about Malaysia Government Scholarship
With this scholarship, you can now complete your Master’s degree from the universities of Malaysia. Doesn’t it seem a great opportunity? Yes, it does!
You should not get worried about for your subject area, as the Malaysian Government scholarship for international students 2021 offers a wider range of academic fields to do a full-time Master’s program. Age flexibility is also offered, which you hardly find in any other scholarship from the world. Your age should not be more than 45 years for application. The scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months. You may get this scholarship at any public or private university of Malaysia.
Malaysia international scholarship 2021 covers all expenses during the study for the entire duration of the program. There is no application fee as well, which is another benefit for the applicants. Let’s now learn some more details about this scholarship.
Country of Scholarship: Malaysia
Scholarship Sponsorship: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 16th August 2021
Available Fields and Majors Under Malaysia Government Scholarship
Below-mentioned are available fields and majors you can choose for your program. Let’s now find out.
- Business Management
- Economics and Banking
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Science and Technology (nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy are not included)
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Public Policy and Governance
- Social Sciences
Financial Coverage Available with Malaysian Government Scholarship 2021
As mentioned earlier that the scholarship is fully funded. Let’s check out what will be covered with Malaysian scholarship for international students 2021?
- Book Allowance
- Cost of Living Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- Medical Claims
- Tuition Fees
- Visa Fee
List of Universities You May Choose One for You
Following is the list of universities participating in Malaysia Government Scholarship. You may choose anyone for you according to your subject and requirements.
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021
You need to meet the eligibility criteria set for Malaysian scholarship for international students 2021. Following is the criteria; the applicants need to fulfil to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- To apply for the Master’s program, the applicants need to obtain minimum of second class upper (honors) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at their undergraduate level.
- Scholars need to undertake full-time study program (postgraduate) at the university they choose from the above-mentioned list.
- English proficiency should be presented in the form of test scores such as minimum score 6.0 in IELTS, or 500 in TOEFL paper based or 60 in TOEFL internet based. Or if your last degree was English medium, you may request for the English proficiency test waiver (evidence is required, and you should check with the university for this requirement also).
You need to present the following documents along with your application.
- Passport certified copy
- Application form
- Academic transcript certified copy
- Letters of Recommendations (from two referees)
- English language proficiency test’s certified copy
- Endorsement form MTCP scholarship
- Admission offer letter (if applicable) from a Malaysian university
- Medical examination form
Deadline for Applications for Malaysia Government Scholarship
The last submission date for applications for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2021 is 16th August 2021.
How to Apply for The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP)
The applicants need to fill up the online application form on the portal. First read the details on the official page, and then apply for the scholarship. You should read details for The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP). Click Here for details. To Apply for the scholarship, Click This Official Link.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Check Also: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: