Let’s fasten the belts to apply for Kaust Internship 2020 – well, Kaust Internship in Saudi Arabia has been announced for which the applications are required and being accepted from the world applicants. The internship will be taken place at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. This is a Fully Funded program for all international applicants. Every year, 130 international students are chosen to do internship under this program, this year again the students are being welcomed.
For KAUST Youth Internship Program, all undergraduates, graduates and Masters Students are eligible to file their applications for. The duration of this program will be from 3 to 6 months. During the internship program, students will also be enjoying free time and social activities.
Details about KASUST Internship 2020 to Be Held in Saudi Arabia
130 students’ selection is done in more than 150 projects available from across the world for this internship. No matter whatever your educational level is, you may apply to this internship. You are eligible if you hold BS/BSc or have completed BSc/BS and MS or if you are the students of MS. Both males and females are eligible to apply for this internship. Wide range of disciplines is available.
- Country Name: Saudi Arabia
- University Name: KAUST
- No of Internships: 130
- Duration of the Program: 3 to 6 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline of Applications: Accepted Year Around
For KUST Internship 2020, there are a number of financial benefits available. This Fully Funded Internship is going to cover all of your expenses. It is also a paid internship meaning that you will be paid during the inter ship time apart from the other expenses to be covered by the university. Let’s check out complete benefits below:
- $1000 (Monthly Stipend)
- Visa and Round Airfare
- Private Bedroom and Bathroom
- Health insurance
- Social and other Activities
- Community Resources
A wider range of fields’ options are available to make selection for. Let’s check out as under:
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological & Related Fields.
Documents Required from Applicants
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Official Transcript in English or Arabic from Current Institute
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
Eligibility Criteria for This Internship
You need to be eligible before you lodge your applications for KAUST Internship 2020. Check your eligibility as under:
- You need to be an international applicant.
- Your education should be BS/BSc (3rd year or 4th year) or those who have completed BSc/BS and MS o the ones who are enrolled in MS programs.
- You need to show your interest in the fields mentioned above.
- Students need to fulfill English language requirements.
- 130 VSRP interns are accepted every year.
- More than 60 countries’ nationals joined KAUST as interns.
- More than 150 research projects available.
- 3-6 months internship duration.
Deadline for Applications
For KAUST Internship 2020, the deadline to lodge the applications from international students is open round the year. It means, whenever you find interest or whenever you like to do internship you may apply anytime.
How to Apply for KAUST Internship 2020?
As it happens with majority of the applications, this one is also online submission. You just need to go to the official portal to lodge your application. Visit KAUST Internship Website Here.