Did you ever think of studying abroad? Would you consider Europe for your higher studies? If so and Italy is your destination for study passion, then there is a marvelous opportunity waiting for you to grab there. You may now study in Italy with funding availability. Does it entice you? Hopefully, it does! The renowned institution – The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) offers you Master’s programs with scholarships. If that interests you, you may then learn the details about the International Scholarships Competition Master’s Programs and Master of Arts available with the institution.
Brief Description Regarding the International Scholarships Competition Master’s Programs and Master of Arts
This is a scholarship competition to be conducted for international students including Italian citizens. Studying in Italy always entices a lot, since it is a tourist place and grabs the attention for the worthwhile educational institutions it has. The country is a superb place to study for international students. The country offers excellent higher education at economical prices.
Coming back to the scholarship opportunity that is offered by the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED). IED Istituto Europeo di Design, I.L.E.M. srl – Accademia di Belle Arti “Aldo Galli” (hereinafter referred to as Galli Academy) and Kunsthal Centro Superior de Diseño SL (hereafter referred to as Kunsthal) invite applications from the young creatives so that they can convert their ideas into projects by participating in the International Scholarship 2024/2025 contest.
The best about this International Master’s Programs and Master of Arts Scholarships Competition is that it offers 57 scholarships which cover 50% of the tuition fees for the programs of Master’s degree programs and Master of Arts degrees in fashion education and visual arts related subjects such as in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts, Communication and Management to be held in Milan, Florence, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Turin, Como, and Bilbao exclusively for international students.
Thus, if you wish to work in the creative field, IED happens to be the right choice and the right place to develop your expertise/skills. You may choose its Master’s programs and Master of Arts courses since they have been designed/created in partnership with important and renowned companies and provide vital/necessary resources to develop a solid professional identity.
About The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED)
The institute is a private design school in Italy that holds value and a name to rave big about. It was founded in 1966 by Francesco Morelli. The institute is organized into four disciplines – Fashion, Design, Visual Communication, and Management respectively. The institute is spread over nine cities – Milan, Venice, Turin, Florence, Cagliari, Rome, Madrid, Barcelona, and Sao Paulo plus thirteen locations that occupy more than 50,000 square meters of space.
Available Courses Under International Scholarships Competition Master’s Programs and Master of Arts
The list is available on the official webpage under the ‘Courses in Promotion’ tab/heading. Click on the tab/heading and read all the details.
Eligibility Criteria for International Master’s Programs and Master of Arts Scholarships Competition
If you like to be considered for this career-making and career opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria.
- If you want to enroll in the institution’s courses, you need to have a three-year degree, or an equivalent diploma or you have obtained a minimum of two years of work experience in the selected Master’s program.
- The residents/citizens of Italy (Italian students) are eligible to apply to receive a scholarship for courses/programs offered in Spain whereas the residents/citizens of Spain (Spanish students) can apply for courses/programs offered in Italy.
- All other students (international students) are eligible to apply either for Italy or Spain courses/programs. They have the freedom to apply for the programs offered in both countries.
Funding Available Under IED Scholarship 2024
The funding is available for the academic year 2024-2025 for these eligible Master’s programs and Master of Arts programs. 57 scholarships have been created for this scholarship competition. These scholarships will cover 50% of the tuition fees for Master’s programs and Master of Arts in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts, Communication and Management held in Barcelona, Milan, Florence, Rome, Madrid, Turin, Como and Bilbao exclusively for international students.
Required Documents for International Master’s Programs and Master of Arts Scholarships Competition
Eligible candidates will be asked to provide the following required documents.
- University Transcripts
- Motivation Letter (to be written in the language chosen for the program/course)
- Passport Copy or ID Copy
- Certificate of language proficiency in which the course has been selected and it will be held, if different from the mother tongue (as an alternative, it could be possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the selected course/program). The level of language proficiency should be B2 level (minimum) to be admitted to the program/course
- A concept as mentioned in the briefing
- Portfolio with applicant’s previous works (if need be/if necessary)
Deadline for Application Submission
You need to read/go through the regulations, register, design your best project, and then upload all required documents by the deadline which is 15th February 2024.
How to Apply for International Scholarships Competition Master’s Programs and Master of Arts
- Interested candidates should download and read the regulations.
- Choose the desired course/program they are interested in and complete their registration form.
- Required documents and the project should then be provided according to the brief that they can find in the regulation.
- Finally, all required material needs to be uploaded by 15th February 2024.
The candidates should visit the official call for applications before submitting the applications to get updated information and check the accuracy of the information and all details.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: