Start your applications for the recently announced Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021, which are fully funded and all international students are welcome. There is no denying in saying that the Central European University is the top ranked university in Hungary and the inclination of international students towards the university is also high. All international students can now start applying for CEU Bachelors Scholarships, CEU Masters Degree Scholarships and CEU Doctoral Degree Scholarships. There is no need to get worried about, as all the expenses will be covered by the university.
Details about Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021
Well, the best about these scholarships is that you can choose from 50-degree programs offered in 15 academic majors. The importance about CEO is that it has internationally recognized degrees and its education is considered to be qualitative. The courses are taught in English. Although it is a private university, nonetheless the maintenance of quality of education is given importance.
Do You Need to Make Separate Application for Scholarship?
For the answer, ‘No’. You do not have to make a separate application for scholarship, as your admission application will automatically be considered for the CEU scholarships. There is no application fee as well. Hungary is a Schengen country, thus you may visit other Schengen country on your student visa. University offers low cost living. The visa ratio is high. Let’s discuss more details below:
University Name: Central European University
Program: BS, MS and PhD Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st February 2021 and 15th March 2021
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Scholarship Updates
Available Fields of Study in Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021
Below mentioned fields of study are available for the students to make selection for their programs (BS, MS and PhD).
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Center for Religious Studies
If you are looking for Central European University tuition fees, then read below financial benefits for details.
For the Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021, all financial benefits will be provided to the students meaning that during the stay, students’ all expenses will be covered by the university. For complete coverage of the finances, check below:
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EURO per month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EURO per month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EURO per month
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
There is an eligibility criterion that needs to be checked prior to making the application for the scholarships. Let’s check it below:
- International applicants are welcome except EU/EE students.
- Students who are interested in applying for undergraduate or Bachelor’s degrees must hold at least 12-year education for admission.
- For those who are interested in applying for Master degree, they must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement.
- For PhD applications, the applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education.
- All students need to have outstanding and good academic performance.
- English Language Requirement: If you hold a previous degree in the English language (medium of instruction in English in your previous education) then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable by the university admission committee.
Required Documents for the Scholarship
In order to be considered for the Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021, you need to provide some documents mentioned as under:
- CV or Resume
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for the scholarships for all programs is 1st February 2021 and 15th March 2021.
Follow Us on Other Social Platforms for Regular Scholarship Updates
How to Apply for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021
Central European University ranking is really high, so you can be rest assured and should start applying as soon as possible. The entire process is simple and online. You may lodge your application through the official CEU scholarship website. Click Here to apply.