Fully Funded scholarships or internships or even the conferences always entice to the most and everyone wants to get enrolled into these programs. Thus now get ready to apply for UN Volunteers Program 2020 that has been initiated by United Nations Volunteers Program and it is open to all international applicants to make applications for. It is a paid program meaning that you will not pay at all rather the UN will bear the expenses to be occurred on this program. All undergraduates, graduates and even the fresh students can apply for and those whose age is 25 or below 25 years. The duration of this program is 3 to 12 months. United Nations has been very closely working with COVID-19 and for this program, they need many volunteers who will help the UN in this manner.
Details for UN Volunteers Program 2021
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (anywhere in the world)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No
More Details for UN Volunteers Program 2020
- Headquarter of the UN is in New York and the UN is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN has been working with all national governments worldwide and with the health sectors to respond to this crisis.
Starting Date and Duration of the Program
- 3-12 months is the duration (there is a possibility of extension)
- Candidates will be required to join in at a short notice (1 to 2 weeks)
Financial benefits for The UN Volunteer Program 2020 are fully funded, since the candidates need not to pay anything to become a volunteer. Below are what will be offered.
- Monthly Allowance to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Air tickets
Qualification and Available Fields to Apply for Volunteer
If you are laced with any experience and qualification in any of the below mentioned areas, you may apply to become a volunteer for United Nations.
1) Health Professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data Management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & Others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
Eligibility for the Program
- All nationals of any country can apply
- You need to have relevant work experience in the above qualification
- You need to be 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- Applicants need to be at least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments
How to Apply for UN Volunteers Program 2020
The entire process is online. Just click the link below and apply online.