Are you interested in doing the Ambassadors program? If yes, you are all set to witness a mammoth opportunity. Internet Society provides you with a chance to avail it. The Internet Society selects 15 young, passionate (enthusiastic) people each year to participate in a Youth Ambassador Program by equipping the next generation of Internet Leaders to collaborate and innovate for a better world. If you think it can be a good opportunity for you, you may learn the details ahead in the post.
Information about the Youth Ambassador Program 2023
If you are interested in applying for this gigantic opportunity, the application period for submission has now started from 2nd October 2023. It will last till 20th October 2023. This youth ambassador program will be utterly fit for you if you:
- Want to create a colossal impact on internet governance in your community?
- Like to receive training and connect with a key influencers’ network in the internet governance sphere?
- Like to attend a key internet event?
- Want to have access to a platform where you will be able to raise your voice on the issues relating to the internet that matter to you?
- Like to influence policies that defend the internet?
Time to Become a Youth Ambassador of the Internet Society
As mentioned earlier that the Internet Society makes a selection of fifteen young fervent people each year to participate in its Youth Ambassador Program that equips the next generation of Internet leaders to collaborate and innovate for a better world. So, it is your opportunity to become a Youth Ambassador of the Internet Society. Do you now want to be ambassadors now? If yes, then go on now.
The Importance of the Youth Ambassador Program
This youth program will bring the opportunity to:
- Attend an important internet occasion (event) particularly selected for you according to your profile, preferences, and location.
- Deepen your expertise in your subject through specific internet governance online training.
- Broaden your communications, advocacy, project management, and leadership expertise (skills).
- Collaborate and engage with prominent internet stakeholders from all parts of the world.
- Develop the connections and skills required to make more of an impact in your local community (and even beyond).
Eligibility Criteria for the Youth Ambassador Program 2023
If you want to be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the eligibility criteria. Let’s now check it out.
- You should be between the ages of 18 to 30 by the deadline.
- You should be proficient in English such as a higher level of speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- You have to be comfortable with communicating positions and public speaking.
- You have to possess continuous access to the internet throughout all phases of the program as well as the appropriate equipment.
- You should be able to dedicate at least 4 hours per week during the full duration of the program.
- You should take part in weekly meetings and webinars often taken place between the 11th and 16th
- You must be able to travel and hold a valid passport.
- You must not have been earlier chosen as an Internet Society’s IGF Youth Ambassador, IGF Ambassador, Youth@IGF Fellow, or Youth Ambassador.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is 20th October 2023.
How to Apply for the Youth Ambassador Program 2023
If interested, you must visit the official website of the Youth Ambassador Program Application to learn all the details and then follow the instructions carefully when you submit the application online.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: