GIST South Korea Internship Program 2021 has now been announced and the applications are now being invited from the applicants around the world. This is a fully funded internship that will surely be liked by the world students and applicants. This internship will be placed at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. The candidates should know that the duration of this program will be in between 3 to 6 months (Spring/Fall Semester). If someone found proficient during his or her internship, the extension could also be provided.
Details about South Korea Internship Program 2021
All Bachelors, Masters and PhD degree students are eligible to apply for this internship. The chosen candidates will have an opportunity to do research at world’s best labs placed at GIST Graduate Schools. If you are worried about English language test score, then no need to get worried about since you have the option to lodge your applications without IELTS or TOEFL. If your medium of instruction and examination was in English in your previous university of college, you may submit the proof of the same that would be considered.
GIST encourages the talented men and women particularly from developing countries of the world who have diverse professional, academic and cultural backgrounds. All the expenses will be covered by the university for the entire duration of the internship even the travel costs too will be provided.
The chosen students will be given monthly allowances for their own expenses during the internship period. It is a paid internship in South Korea for international students. Let’s check some more details of South Korea Internship Program 2021.
Country Name: South Korea
Internship Place: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (as mentioned above)
Deadline for Applications: 13th November 2020
Let’s now discuss more about South Korea Internship 2021 in below lines.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Scholarship Updates
A Little Bit about GIST Internship
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers plenty of attractive opportunities to the world applicants to witness summer research internship at GIST by having them onboard to do research in world class research labs where they will also be able to receive valuable training and mentoring by the world class professors. This internship will also be an opportunity to help you make a decision if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST would be a right decision for you.
Duration of South Korea Internship Program 2021
This South Korea Global Internship Program has a duration in between 3 to 6 months. The chosen students will be placed at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology on a full-time basis. They will be deployed at the selected laboratory for at least 40 hours per week for a period of three to six months as mentioned earlier.
For GIST South Korea Internship Program, there are multiple financial benefits such as:
- 2 persons will be shared a room
- You will be provided with insurance
- 425,000 South Korean won per month stipend will be given to all interns
- Roundtrip Air Tickets from their place of recruitment
Under the authority of the Director of IERI and the supervision manager, an officer of the director, the successful candidates are ought to complete the following tasks:
- Provide general support to the officer of the Director
- Perform the assigned tasks under the assigned laboratory
- Submit a complete final report at the end stage of the internship program
- Make a presentation at the end stage of the internship program
Required Qualifications and Experience for GIST Scholarships
In order to be eligible for an internship, candidates need to have following:
- He or she should be studying postgraduate studies (Master/Doctoral degree or equivalent) at present, or is in the final year of the university (Bachelor degree or equivalent) preferably in the field of environmental, energy, climate changes, or related fields.
- The applicants need to be engaged or recently engaged in a field directly related to the IERI Fund’s work or the candidates from non-students will be accepted only under exceptional cases.
- He or she needs to provide an excellent command of English.
- The candidates should have sound skills of using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
Required Documents for South Korea Internship Program 2021
- Internship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Recommendation letters
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
- Certificates of University Enrollment/Official certificate of an Undergraduate Degree (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
Deadline for Applications
The application process is simple and you need to file your application well before time as it is our suggestion. The last date to make the application for the South Korea Internship Program at GIST University is 13th November 2020.
Follow Us on Other Social Platforms for Regular and Instant Scholarship Updates
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
The application procedure as mentioned above is simple and easy. Click Here to apply for the internship.