Are you the one who seeks opportunities to make a good career? If you like to boost your career with an internship program, then you should find the best internships available for you. There is an internship opportunity for you that offers attractive and interesting benefits to allure you and enhance your career. If interested, you may learn more details about The Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship that is available and open for applications.
Information about The Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship
The Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean is pleased to offer challenging opportunities that let you have experience in an international organization that will enrich your professional as well as personal career.
With the UfM Secretariat, you can find several opportunities for young graduates and postgraduate students or the ones who recently graduated. The said opportunity is a ‘general internship’ offered to eligible candidates.
Brief Description Regarding the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship
Following is the detail about this internship program in a brief manner for the ease and understanding of all sorts of applicants. The brief information will give you a quick idea about the program.
Program: General Internship
Division: As the Internship Program
Reporting to: Deputy Secretary General (DSG)/Head of Division/Department/Unit
Duration of Internship: 6 Months
Commencement: As per needs or availabilities
Deadline: Not Specified
About The Union for the Mediterranean (UfM)
It is an action-driven organization with a common ambition. UfM is an intergovernmental Euro-Mediterranean Organization that brings together all European Union countries and 16 countries of the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean. The secretariat of UfM is based in Barcelona (Spain).
The chosen candidate will witness the opportunity to get involved in the work of the chosen division/department/area, experiencing first-hand how the UfMs act as a platform for the promotion of dialogue and cooperation in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
Primary Responsibilities of the Interns
- Assisting the division staff in its daily work, in direct support to project analysts, project managers, and professional assistants.
- Getting a mammoth opportunity to know and work in accordance with the international public sector framework and appropriate workload to get the best possible knowledge.
- Collecting and then cataloging the technical information relevant to particular activities of the division (press releases, new pieces for the UfM website, leaflets, etc.) and conducting research.
- Providing assistance in drafting and then preparing presentations and documents.
- Doing correspondence and mailing with external partners.
- Contributing to the administrative and general tasks of the division (presentations, internal papers, translation of documents, briefing papers, etc.)
General Requirement for the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship
It is worth noting that applicants may apply to this internship program provided that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. Let’s find out the general requirements.
- You need to be under the age of 30.
- You have to be recent graduates or students from a recognized university with a minimum of two years of studies.
- You should be proficient in the English language both written and spoken. If you have knowledge of Spanish, French, or Arabic, it will be considered a plus point.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in the USA
- Monthly Grants Available with European Union Internship
Qualifications, Relevant Experience, and Skills of the Applicants
Applicants need to meet the following conditions as well if they are interested in applying for the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship.
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in a related subject/field.
- Applicants must have enthusiasm and team spirit with the ability to work both in a team and independently.
- They should possess exceptional computer skills and have a knack for office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- They should also have the ability to liaise effectually with responsible staffers of the secretariat.
- Applicants are required to have experience in an international environment, ideally an international organization and/or in a multinational private sector.
- If they possess knowledge of and/or experience in Mediterranean countries, it will be desirable and an asset.
- You need to be the nationals of the UfM Member States.
Deadline for Application
There is no specified date for application submission.
How to Apply for the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) General Internship
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and you are the nationals of the UfM Member States, you are eligible to apply. Visit the official page carrying complete details about the internship program. If you meet the eligibility, you may then apply online and submit the application on the official portal.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: