For those who would like to study abroad particularly in Japan, then the wait is now over as they now can apply for the recently announced Yokohama National University Scholarship. The scholarship is open for the year 2021. These MEXT scholarships are available for Masters and PhD programs. If you also interested in CNU Scholar program, get glued to this website as we are going to feature those very soon as well. Now let’s learn about the Yokohama scholarships in detail.
Details about Yokohama National University Scholarship
These are fully funded scholarships offered to all international students. These scholarships are being offered by the Government of Japan for education. Remember, Yokohama National University is one of the greatest and top universities of Japan.
These scholarships are available to all international students whose countries share diplomatic relations with Japan. The programs Masters and PhD will be offered in English, thus international students will have no problem in studying at all. As per the reports, more than 150,000 international students are studying in Japan presently. The duration of the Master program is 2 years whereas the MEXT doctoral program has 3 years duration.
Country Name: Japan
University Name: Yokohama National University
Programs: Masters and PhD
Eligible Countries: International
Deadline for Applications: 20th December 2020
Follow Us on Facebook for Regular Updates on Fully Funded Scholarships
English Language Exemption
If your previous study at university of college level was in English, you may submit the certificate of medium of instruction issued from your university of college and then can submit to Yokohama National University for English language exemption. Your request can then be acknowledged. Knowledge of Japanese language, IELTS and TOEFL are not mandatory.
Details about MEXT Scholarship
Well, MEXT’s full form is Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. It offers various scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees in various fields.
Fields of Study for Yokohama National University Scholarship
Well, for these scholarships, there are various fields available to study and choose from. In order to check the fields, Visit Here.
Plenty of financial benefits are available for these scholarships. These are fully funded scholarships, thus you should be rest assured of the financial coverages during your stay in Japan. Below mentioned are the actual financial benefits, you will be receiving while your stay over there.
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend:144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation will be provided by the University
- Allowance: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preparatory Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships
Below is what is the eligibility for the scholarships for these MEXT scholarships.
- You need to have the Nationality of a country that has Diplomatic Relations with Japan.
- You need to be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2020.
- You need to be able to arrive in Japan before the 2020 Fall semester will begin.
Criteria for Doctoral Programs
There is a criterion that needs to be followed for the doctoral programs. Let’s discuss it.
- The applicant needs to have an outstanding academic record in undergraduate as well as Master degree.
- The applicant needs to have normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- He or she should provide proof of English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) or English Proficiency Certificate.
Criteria for Master Program
There is a criterion that needs to be followed for the Masters programs. Let’s discuss it.
- The applicant needs to have outstanding academic records in undergraduate programs.
- The applicant should normally possess a Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- He or she should provide proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) Or English Proficiency Certificate.
- Completed Application Form.
- Official Transcripts of Bachelor, Masters Course.
- Two confidential Recommendation Letters.
Follow Us on Other Social Platforms for Instant Fully Funded Scholarships
Deadline for Yokohama National University Scholarship
There is a deadline. The last date to lodge the applicatioons Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is 20th December 2020.
How to Apply?
The application process is simple and online. CLICK HERE to Apply.